Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome all...

Hello all and welcome to my new blog- Joy to my world! I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now but never actually set aside the time or put forth the effort to do so- until now- and I couldn't be happier! I am thrilled to have an expressive outlet where I can write about what excites me, annoys me, makes me feel something in general and all around adds "joy to my world!" Since I am constantly writing in my journal and I am always inspired by so many people and things in my life, I figured it was time to share my thoughts, views, opinions and excitement with the world and maybe in turn add some joy to your world! I plan to write about many different things here including family, friends, fashion/graphic/interior design, style, art, food, DIY, eBay, partying, all kinds of inspiration and all other randomness that comes to my creative Aquarian mind! So please check back often, share your thoughts with me, introduce yourself and let me know what you think! I am glad to be here and look forward to the overall experience!

No comments: