Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BUY MY STUFF!!!! (Please!!)


LOTS OF YUMMY EBAY GOODNESS!!!

WA-WA-WEE-WA... I sure have been gone for a while! WOW- I have been so super busy with lots of crazy goings-on in my life lately! I have missed you all terribly and have been neglecting my poor little blog since Easter, what a travesty!! I promise to be better to both as of now! ; )

So, without further adieu, I must tell all you dolls about my fantastic EBAY AUCTIONS going on RIGHT NOW- my seller name is devildollbaby and I currently have EVERYTHING in the above image listed for sale, so get your booties over to check my stuff out & BID, BID, BID here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZdevildollbaby

I just recently listed lots of cute clothes, cool jewelry & funky accessories to bid on so go, now, hurry and BUY MY STUFF!!!! (Please!!)

AND- I am on this whole "bettering my quality of life" kick and am only putting my time and effort into things that make me truly happy, so I have decided to list regularly on ebay and spend more time on here since ebay & blogging are two wonderful things that add so much JOY TO MY WORLD!!

Sooo, don't forget- check out my ebay auctions here:
and go BUY MY STUFF!!!! (Please!!)
Thanks dollfaces- you all ROCK!! ; ) XOXO

No comments: