Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shannie get your gun!


I can hardly begin to describe my recent infatuation with the coolest shoes in the whole world! There has been some fashion-blog-buzz about these babies lately and through the style grapevine I learned of the one and only... Chanel Gun heel from the Cruise 2009 Collection... WOW!!!

Chanel's shoe designer is actually responsible for making these babies a reality from Karl Lagerfeld's gun inspiration image of a shoe that was eventually turned into an amazing heel by Laurence Decade!

Apparently these "Killer Shoes" aren't just another runway production to shock & amaze, but they will actually be out in the "real world" in Chanel boutiques worldwide next month to satisfy all of your "Fully Loaded" designer shoe needs! ; )

In a weird yet perfectly justifiable way, the second I saw these shoes I thought of Planet Terror with the machine gun leg chick played by Rose McGowan, who was also incredibly hot in her own strange way! I think these shoes serve as a much more stylish and rather tasteful display of rebellion over the addition of a weapon as an appendage!

If I wasn't a 5 foot 9 inch amazon woman, or probably if I just had a taller man (in NO way is that am implication of wanting/needing another man!) then I might actually be willing to save up for a loooong time just to buy these amazing creations!! I wonder if you could custom order them in black with hot pink gun heels??!! ; )

What's your take on the fully loaded killer Chanel heels... FAB or DRAB?

Later dollfaces! XOXO

No comments: