Wednesday, February 13, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY SHOPPING GALORE!!!


RUN, DON'T WALK to your local Forever 21 store tonight or tomorrow and stock up on GORGEOUS Valentine's Day attire!! This is why... I was doing my daily browsing on a few of my fave online stores and realized that Forever 21 has all kinds of awesome stuff from jewelry and lingerie to dresses and shoes that would be perfect to wear while celebrating the big day of LOVE!! Whether you are attached like me and going out for a nice romantic dinner with your honey, or planning a girl's night out and hitting the club with a group of your besties- they have you and your style covered!

I picked some of my favorite items and grabbed a bunch of photos off of http://www.forever21.com/ and broke them down into the following categories; sexy, sweet, romantic and funky as I saw fit and had a blast imagining what girls all over the place will be looking like tomorrow night in similar attire! And best of all, nothing shown here is over $30.00- how could you not just buy it all??!!

Well whatever you have planned, dolls, just enjoy yourself!! Don't forget to be in the moment and make sure romance is in the air!! Happy (early) Valentine's Day, and of course, Happy shopping!!! XOXO

No comments: