Thursday, August 28, 2008

::pinkspiration::


ahhh, the beautiful color pink...

it really gets my creative juices flowing and i am having a major "pinkspiration" week, well, life actually, where everything pink i see makes me want to design & decorate with it!

i have always dreamed of having a pink dressing/boudoir room or office in my home... definitely daydreaming of pink decor today and loving the girly delicious-ness of all the different shades! bubblegum pink is my all-time fave with hot pink running a close second! i am not as much of a baby pink kind of gal, but i have to be honest and say that i have never met a shade of pink i didn't like! ; )

just imagine all of the fabulous, gorgeous and glammed-out things you could put in a PINK room!! these are some things i see in my pink room vision- bubblegum & baby pink striped walls, pink printed pillows, a hot pink pleather couch, clear acrylic & chrome lamps with pink shades, pink plush fabric curtains, a pink area rug on a black & white checkered floor, artwork on the walls with touches of pink & LOTS of pink little knick-knacks all over!! i am picturing a mix between very sleek & modern (my fave) & eclectic sort-of shabby chic style with an overall glam & barbie-like vibe!! oh, the pink possibilities are simply endless, my dears!!

what has your creative juices flowing this week? ; )

XOXO


photo creds:

No comments: